Sunday, May 2, 2010

Looking for furniture

We have starting looking for a new couch and table and chairs for our kitchen. Sam and Julia were great shoppers. The brought books to read and kept themselves entertained for the most part. The couch/bed is clearly one of their favorites. I wish we had an open space in our house to have something this large....I really liked this couch. We didn't measure our couch before we left so we really didn't know how big of a couch we could get. We eliminated a lot of couches that would work. We are going to have to go back out and shop again. Always measure before you go out....not when you get home.
Notice the sign on this chair. It says, "Yes, I'm fun....but I'm not a toy! Adults and supervised kids only." This is where we found Sam and Julia. Ooops! Fortunately, they were very well behaved-even if they were unsupervised.


Here is Sam. He is taking a picture of himself. The chair is massaging his back.

All in all, the shopping went pretty well. We didn't end up getting anything. We have to get back out there and try again. We will be taking a tape measure with us this next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment