Here we are at Wilson's Apple Orchard again. This is a great trip that everyone in our family enjoys. We stopped by the big apple to see how tall we are now.

We got a ride on the tractor. It is a lot fun going through the orchard. Sam wanted to ride in the back with hopes that he would get wet when we went through the water. The water did come up and onto the floor. A lot of smiles and laughter when that happened.

Here is a picture of me. I wanted it documented that I was actually there. I am usually the one taking all of the pictures and not getting in many of them.

Julia is getting a boost from dad to get an apple way up high in the apple tree.

Smiles from Julia......

Sam is tasting one of the apples.....YUM!

Brian was trying an apple that was supposed to be ready in October (we were there in September). I don't think it is quite ready to be picked?!

Posing as Johnny apple seed and friends...

I took several pictures of Julia. She wanted to try out every hold and have her pic taken. Here she is the sack for Johnny Appleseed!
No comments:
Post a Comment