Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Christmas with Grand Lady and Bill Dec. 25, 2010

Grand Lady and Bill came to our house for Christmas. They were going to come on Christmas Eve but the weather did not cooperate. They made the trip over for Christmas morning. They made it in time for our tradition of french toast, sausage and bacon.




Sam was very excited to use his Spy Watch. He taped himself opening presents.


Julia loves opening presents. She doesn't take her time.


Sam had a bit of difficulty opening presents with just one hand. I guess that is one of the hazards of being a spy.


Grand Lady loves to add a lot of stuff to her presents. Julia loved all the ribbon. She could not get it off without cutting it. I think she hid the ribbon somewhere in her room.



Julia couldn't believe that Grand Lady knew she wanted this particular present. I wonder how she knew????


No comments:

Post a Comment