My dad took us out on his boat while we were visiting. The weather was beautiful. The water was very clear and at different places looked green and then blue.


Brian and I walked on the beach for quite awhile. We picked up shells for Sam and Julia. While we were walking we found a little crab. We played with him a little bit until he pinched my finger and then I peacefully let him go.


We put down anchor here and Brian and I walked in to the small beach area. The water was cold at first but was very enjoyable when you got used to it.

This guy came to visit us while we were on the beach area. He kept coming in real close to see if we would throw him any food. We tried to give him a few pretzels but he did not eat them.
No comments:
Post a Comment