This is the envelope for the card that Brian gave to me. He always writes a long card that I really appreciate!
Julia really worked hard on the envelope. She is working on cursive this year!
This was one of the gifts from Brian and the kids. It is an orchid. It is so pretty!
I also got some of my other favorites: Chocolate, Starbucks gift card and an under the counter radio. Brian is really good at listening to what I talk about.....
Sam recorded everything so we can watch it again later....
The big surprise is that Brian got a new bike seat for my birthday (end of April). I had the basket from an earlier purchase. He put on my new bike seat and basket and now I am ready to go. He put the bike on the front porch and the kids ran around and rang the bell. When I opened the door, guess what was waiting for me?! Surprise!!
No comments:
Post a Comment