Julia had a recital in July. She has continued to take piano lessons this summer. She is doing very well. Her song for the recital was called Lady Bug Waltz. It is the first song that she used the pedal. It is so fun to watch her because she looks so graceful with her arm and hand movements.

I wanted to take pictures of Julia and she decided to do a lot of posing...
I really enjoy following your blog. This looks like a different background. Did you change it or am I imagining it? I like it. We are in northeast Maine and have pleasant weather unlike the heat that seems to be everywhere else. Love, Cathy
ReplyDeleteI did change the background. I keep trying new things....this is the latest. I am glad you are having good weather. It is really hot! Ragbrai is coming through this week!
ReplyDelete