Friday, September 2, 2011

On the road to Missouri July 2011

We went on a trip to Missouri at the beginning of August. We went to Laurie, MO. It is close to Osage Beach. This is our car trip there. Julia asked, "Are we there yet?" about every 15 minutes.




We stopped at McDonald's for drinks and food. The large unsweetened ice tea that I had led to two more stops in the next one and a half hours. I think we stopped about every hour on the way there (bathroom, food, candy, stretch legs).




Hour after hour of long roads. It got harder when the roads got curvier. I felt a bit queasy with all the up and down and around. It brought back memories of our car trips when I was a kid. I was always about ready to throw-up then, too.




I snapped some great pictures of the sky....




No comments:

Post a Comment