We came back together as a group and decorated cookies. Julia did layer upon layer on her cookies. They were really crunchy looking when she was done. She made one for dad, too!
Saturday, February 4, 2012
Mom and daughter day at Parkview
Julia and I went to the mother/daughter event at Parkview. We had a lot of fun. We had some yummy treats to eat when we got there. There was a great selection of bagels, breakfast cakes and fresh fruit. We played a game to see if we knew information about each other (favorite food, vacation spot, etc.). Julia picked out her shirt to wear all by herself. It says, "I love mom".
Julia had a session with all the other girls to create a journal. The journal is an opportunity to write back and forth to each other. She loves to create so this was a lot of fun for her. I look forward to the messages that will be sent back and forth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment