Monday, May 27, 2013

Trip to Chicago Sept 2012

Brian and I took a trip to Chicago last September.  I found the pictures so I thought I would share.  We were celebrating Brian's birthday by going to a Rush concert.  I was pretty excited to have a weekend with just us!  We made a special trip to IKEA.  It is hard to go to Chicago without going to IKEA.  We walked through the whole store and then had lunch at the restaurant.  We both had the meatballs.  That night we stayed at a hotel close to IKEA.  It was a nice place that was really new.
 

The next day we packed up and drove into downtown Chicago.  We got ready and walked around downtown Chicago for awhile.




We went to the mall and took pictures of each other by the Lego store. 


We walked by a bar called Rush Bar so I had to take a picture of Brian.  He is a big Rush fan!

This is us waiting outside until we can go into the concert.  It was a beautiful night.

The concert was great.  I loved that you could see a lot of stuff on the screen.  Otherwise everyone looked pretty small.

After the concert, we got a ride back to the hotel from a guy with a cart behind his bike.  It was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment