Sunday, June 6, 2010

Delayed gratification May 2010

Sam really wanted an itouch. I told him I would not be buying him one and that he needed to start saving his money. So, since Christmas he has been saving almost all the money he was given from grandparents and from mom and dad. He also did a few jobs around the neighborhood and saved that money as well. He had a small set-back when he lost something and had to spend some money to replace it. But, he received some money for his birthday and was back to having enough to go buy the itouch. This is about 6 months of saving....... We actually did a bit of comparison shopping. We went to Wal-Mart and then to Best Buy. Here is Sam with his new itouch. He has done a great job of taking care of it. I figured spending his own money would make him a bit more aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment