Sam is our in-house videographer. He had the job of capturing his dad's birthday highlights.

Julia was a great helper to me. She loves to wrap. She picked out the paper and did all the taping!
Julia is so excited! She can't wait for her Diddy (that is what she calls her daddy) to open the presents.
Julia picked out this hat for her Diddy. They both love the show Phineas and Ferb. Julia saw the matching T-shirt and knew we had to get both.

Sam picked out this brush for his dad. Brian used the last one so much it broke.

We got Brian a new grill. He has a nice gas grill. In the last few years he has decided he like charcoal grilling so we got one. Now, he can choose which grill he wants to use.


I picked out Brian's cake this year. He decided he didn't want chocolate. So, I went with carrot cake from New Pi Coop. It was unbelievably good! I can't wait to get another one some day!
No comments:
Post a Comment