Julia and I went to Gourd Fest. There are all kinds of fun things to do. We walked around and looked at different crafts that are made with gourds.

Julia had her face painted. She chose a pumpkin this year.

This guy was walking around handing out candy. He is the gourd mascot. His name is
BeaureGourd.

We walked through the arbors to look at all the gourds that were still hanging on the vines.



There were gourds of all colors, shapes and sizes.

I got a pumpkin on my face just like J....
There was a puppet show put on. All of the puppets were made from gourds. It was quite entertaining. The kids all laughed!


This is Julia waiting to find out if she won the candy corn contest this year. Last year she won a large jar of approximately 775 pieces of candy corn. She didn't win the jar this year.....I did! So, we have another jar of candy corn that will last all year.
No comments:
Post a Comment