Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Sign December 2011

My good friend, Connie, made a sign for our classroom. We talked about what the sign should say and then I let her work out the details. As always, it was exactly what I wanted. She is such a talented lady. I am lucky to work with her everyday. It took awhile to find time for Brian to hang up the sign. His mom and dad came for the Christmas program at Parkview. After the program, Brian and his dad hung up the sign. It is very big so Brian had to figure out how to secure it to the wall without drilling through it.






Here is the sign.....I love it!!



2 comments:

  1. It made me happy to make this sign! And I am so blessed to work in a place where we can display it freely. Thank you for the opportunity to create it, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics of everyone. Looks like we were all having fun. It was a great day!

    ReplyDelete