Sam had fun opening his presents from the family for his 12th birthday. Here are a few pictures from opening his presents.
This is the ammunition for his Xploderz water gun. They are little balls that grow in water.
What kid doesn't want Legos? He already has used these and needs more.
A wood burning kit....
Butterfly habitat and coupon for butterflies....
This boy is 12 years old. He is getting quite tall. Sam is almost 5 feet 2 inches tall. I can hardly believe it when I stand next to him. I am sure he will get quite tall over the next 5-6 years. I think he is such a kind and thoughtful young man. He is going into junior high this next year.
I love to see what your kids get for Christmas and their birthday. It gives me ideas for my kids in the future. I'm sure Sylvia will be asking for duct tape at some point. She already got scotch tape for her birthday.
ReplyDeleteHe is going to get a spark electric scooter. He received money from grandparents and wants to spend part of it on a scooter.
ReplyDelete