We enjoy celebrating Valentine's day. I don't spend a lot of money on gifts for the kids. Sam was excited to get some flavored water, candy and gum. It is fun to see the reaction on their faces. It really is the little things that mean a lot to them.
Julia loves special treats. She does not get them too often. She really likes Cheez-its! You can see that I probably would not have been able to pry these out of her arms if I tried.
Her other special gift was a box of Lucky Charms. The last time she had these we were on vacation in June of 2012. She loves them (so do I) but do not buy them for obvious reasons. It is almost a month later and she is still eating them.
My husband always is very thoughtful on Valentine's Day. He bought me several kinds of chocolate (a box of chocolates, Mounds, truffles). I love them all.
He also bought me these cool bracelets from Glassando. They are made from guitar strings. They have sparkles attached. I love the color and a bit of bling.
Here is my special Valentine. He doesn't ask for too many things. I got him a gift certificate to his favorite bike shop. He always needs to replace something on his bike.
Julia is very excited about the yummy treats. I went to the New Pi Coop to get cake. They had these beautiful chocolate cupcakes that had a sliced strawberry and piece of chocolate on top. They were delicious.
When I got home from work these beautiful roses were waiting for me. My sweet valentine went out after I left for work and bought them and then brought them home. I was surprised when I came home from work!
This says it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment