Friday, October 5, 2012

Father's Day June 2012

We had a wonderful Father's Day celebration this year.  The kids had fun helping shop and make gifts for dad. 


I am very lucky to be married to this wonderful man.  He is such a great father to our two children.


We went to Fair Grounds to have waffles.  It is a fun place to go.  Sam enjoys the gluten free waffles.  I like the waffles and lattes.  They have games that the kids enjoy. This time we had a lively game of battleship going on.

When we got home we opened up gifts.  Julia painted a birdhouse for her dad. 


We got Brian several other gifts.  One of them was a gift card.  I add pencils, pens and other things to the box so he wouldn't be able to guess what it was from shaking.  He got a good laugh from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment