A very talented artist helped me out with Julia's birthday party craft. She wrote the girl's names on a white t-shirt and a white pillow case. Each name was done in different colors so none of them looked alike. Julia's name was done in purple and red. Julia decided the t-shirt was very cute and she didn't want to color it in.

Here is the pillowcase before she decorated it. It matched the t-shirt.

Here is Julia hard at work. She loves to draw and design so this was a lot of fun.

Here is the finished product. I had to iron it to (hopefully) to seal in the color. I am pretty sure I will be washing it by itself the first few times. It turned out very cute.

All of the girls had a lot of fun doing this. They all had such different ideas about what they wanted to do with their names.
I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! I thinks she's an artist in the making.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun idea.
ReplyDelete